- Raywood Solar Farm, 200 MW
- Goorambat Solar Farm, 75 MW
- Kennedys Creek Solar Farm, 145 MW
- Lake Mokoan Solar Farm, 190 MW
- Frasers Solar Farm, 75 MW
Covering approximately 187 hectares of land, the Benger Solar Farm is a utility-scale renewable energy project with a proposed installed capacity of approximately 100 megawatts.
Benger Solar Farm is located in the south-west of Western Australia, approximately 15 km south of Harvey, and about 20 km north-east of Bunbury, which is the 3rd largest city in WA.
A community investment program will be initiated to distribute funds for local community projects. This is supplementary to the many diverse economic opportunities resulting directly and indirectly from the project’s development.